I personally think FMT should be a last resort treatment. Despite this, I have experienced the power of FMT and I am a believer in the therapy and would like to contribute to a reality where FMT becomes an accessible, affordable, safe and more controlled therapy.
The therapy is also available to be done in Switzerland.
- Process steps:
- Contact with pattibiomed to discuss your requirements: Dates, duration, preparation, donor selection (also potentially comparing client’s stool test results with donors’ stool test results), ecc.
- Agreement signed between the client and us in Barcelona. A copy of the donor’s analysis is provided to the client.
- Optional stool tests and initial colon hydrotherapy session can be arranged to be done in Barcelona.
- Samples are provided to the client and an infusion via enema can possibly be performed by a colon hydro therapist upon client request.
- Important information:
- We offer you access to our donors living in and around Barcelona. Our donors are young healthy, disciplined and fully tested males; See our standards.
- FMT is currently considered an experimental therapy. A mandatory consultation is required prior to coming to Barcelona to verify conditions are understood by the client and that our offer can be useful to the client.
- The price per sample fluctuates between 120 and 300 Eur.
- It is possible to rationally select one or multiple donor(s) by comparing a client’s stool analysis with our donor database.
- Using fresh fecal samples carries health risks you will be informed about in the initial consultation and prior to starting treatment.
- Offering fresh fecal samples carries operational risks, e.g. if the donor becomes ill or has an exceptionally busy day no fresh stool sample might be available.
- Optional stool testing possibilities offered to the visitor:
- Thryve RNA microbiome sequencing
- Teletest PCR quantitative and qualitative microbiome sequencing + SCFA profile
- SIBO CO2/H2 breath test